Saturday, 17 October 2015

Owl Crowd collection from Paperchase


Paperchase has this uncanny ability to drag me inside whenever I try and walk past, as if it has a tractor beam for humans. Either that, or I just really like the stuff they sell.

So today I wanted to talk about their new Autumn collection - namely their colourful Owl Crowd, which, as you can probably tell from the title, is all about the owls. Hoot hoot.

Ahh, Paperchase loves its linen notebooks. This 192 sheet flexi linen notebook with ruled ivory paper is pretty snazzy. I love the bright, geometric design of the collection. Each image almost looks as if they have been cut out of coloured card and arrange into little owls.


Here's a ringbound square scrapbook sporting a great massive colourful owl on the cover. It has 40 sheets of thick card for all your scrapbooking needs.



If you're into highlighting things, then hey - owl highlighters!  These are pretty groovy.

Oh, and welcome to Paper Invasion, by the way.